Microsoft's new Bing Chat AI search uses a combination of the company's technology with OpenAI's ChatGPT to offer natural language search results. Since it launched in preview last month, the service has been impressive outside of regular search. Microsoft is now showing another skill of Bing Chat by using it to create a guide for Xbox gamers.
Thanks to its chatbot capabilities, Bing Chat can take data from around the web and present it to users as functional search results. These results are in natural language text. We have recently seen how the AI search can play chess, give people recipes from the contents of their fridge/pantry, and create artworks.
Microsoft is now showing how Bing Chat can be used to generate all-encompassing guide on subjects. The search AI has provided information for an Xbox guide where it answers a series of common and important questions on gaming.
In the guide to using Bing Chat for gaming information allows users to surface content from the following questions:
Tell Me About
- “Tell me about the best cyberpunk-style role-playing games on Xbox.”
- “Tell me about the best action games that are 10 hours or less to play.”
“What's the best ______ for me?”
- “What loadout should I use in Warzone 2.0 multiplayer?”
- “What is the best Overwatch 2 character for me?”
- “What are the best perks to use in Cyberpunk 2077?”
- “What Xbox Game Pass games might I enjoy?”
“Where can I find…?”
- “Where can I find the blue alien lady in Mass Effect 3?”
- “Where can I find a list of Fallout 3 quests that begin with the letter J?
“Give me a recap…”
- “Give me a recap of Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch up to chapter 4.”
- “Give me a recap of Witcher 3 after 20 hours.”
“How do I…?”
- “How do I make a toy sword based on a design found in Skyrim?”
- “How do I prepare a meal based on the ramen recipes found in Yakuza: Like a Dragon?”
Tip of the day: Did you know that you can assign keyboard shortcuts for starting applications quickly in Windows 11 and Windows 10? This is a great way to have your most used programs always at your fingertips. In our tutorials we show you how to set those hotkeys for your favorite apps.