Microsoft Teams has received several significant updates recently, with vital Trello integration and Android improvements. However, there are still some things to be desired, and the team is continuing to provide enhancements.
Microsoft Teams Changelog
Of course, there are many improvements on top of that, and we've provided the full list for you below:
- “Wiki supports Markdown: Now you can use Markdown in Wiki. Use the same Markdown syntax that applies to chats and messaging to format Wiki sections on the fly. If Markdown isn't your thing, you'll still be able access all the same formatting options from your toolbar.
- “Link to a channel or team: Now, you can grab a shareable link to a channel or team just by clicking the more icon next to the channel or team name. Copy and paste the link in a message or email to give someone a quick and easy entry point to key conversations, files, and contacts.
- A better viewing experience: We made some performance improvements to your Files view in channels. Now, when you're navigating to your Files, the view will load even faster.
- New refresh button: We added a refresh button at the top corner of the Files tab in each channel. You now have an easy way to check for new files or any other changes that might have happened since you last looked.
- New upload indicator: Now, when you upload a file to the Files view or OneDrive in a channel, you'll see an indicator letting you know your upload is in progress. From there, you can track your progress or cancel uploads for multiple files at a time.”
No doubt the team will continue to work on improvements for this service, including some of the most popular user requests. Microsoft is currently evaluating the addition of private channels and is planning to add Office 356 group calendar and full planner capabilities.