Back last month, Microsoft shed the preview tag for Outlook Premium and launched the service fully. Through the first month, the email solution has been available to customers in the United States. Now, Microsoft has announced Outlook Premium is expending to six new regions.
In its announcement, the company says the platform is rolling out globally. Additionally, Microsoft has given region-specific prices for customers in the new countries.
If you are not familiar with Outlook Premium, it is a subscription-based version of Microsoft’s email service. It is oriented to small business users and professionals. It is an enhanced version of the normal Outlook service for syncing emails.
With today’s announcement, Outlook Premium comes to Canada, UK and Northern Ireland, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, and Ireland. If you are in U.S., now is the time to get the service. Pricing is currently at $19.95 per year, but will increase to $49.95 on March 31.
Here is the region and price information:
- Canada: Now: 29.99 CAD/yr. After March 31, $74.99 CAD/yr
- UK and Northern Ireland: Now 14.99 GBP/yr. After March 31, 37.48 GBP/yr
- Singapore: Now 36.00 SGD/yr. After March 31, 90.00 SGD/yr
- Australia: Now 95 AUD/yr. After March 31, 94.95 AUD/yr
- Hong Kong: Now 168.00 HKD/yr. After March 31, 420.00 HKD/yr
- Ireland: Now 19.99 EUR/yr. After 49.99 EUR/yr
Outlook Premium was first announced by Microsoft early last year. Since then, the company has previewed the platform extensively and fully launched it. Here are some of the main features found in the service:
- “5 personalized emails: If you want a new personalized email address ending like email@example.com, get it free for the first year.* If you already own a domain, use it with Outlook.com Premium at no extra charge. Either way, you can create personalized addresses for up to 5 people and sync everything to your existing Outlook.com mailbox.
- Staying connected has never been so easy: Share calendars, contacts, and documents with ease. Sharing relationships are set up automatically between the people who have email addresses on your domain.
- An ad-free inbox: Outlook.com Premium has no banner ads, so you can enjoy a distraction-free view of your email, photos and documents.
- Powered by the new Outlook.com: Gain access to a new, modern inbox that includes enhanced security, privacy, and reliability features. Outlook.com gives you new ways to collaborate, manage your time, and get things done.”