People heading to the Xbox Support website will now see a new user interface after a Microsoft redesign. With the new website, the company says users will experiences a more streamlined environment.
A slick new design is also combined with an improved performance. Xbox Support is an entirely new website, re-built from the ground up to create a new user experience.
“Our goal is to solve your problems, save you time, and get you back to playing games,” Xbox announced. “Not only does the new site make finding help easier and more intuitive, it provides notifications based on what’s happening with Xbox and your account so the information you need is front and center.”
Microsoft says it focused on making it easier for users to access information and help regarding their account and games.
For example, a smarter search tool will automatically match words to answers and community results. Users who sign into Xbox Support can now also receive personal notifications.
- Smarter search – Search using your own words and we’ll match you with the best solution we have, plus suggestions from the community. The new search is focused on support exclusively and improves from use over time.
- Personal notifications – Sign in with your Microsoft account and we’ll give you notifications and alerts to solve problems or prevent them before they happen.
- Designed for mobile – The new site is designed to work and look great on your phone or tablet so you can get help easily from your preferred device. And of course, it looks great from a web browser too.
- New Contact Us – We’ve made it quick and easy to solve problems on your own, but we know that sometimes you just need to connect with a person. Contact options are conveniently located in every article and offer new tools to connect you to the best options for your specific question.
- It’s fast – If you’re a gamer, you probably get enough of lag and loading screens. You might not be able to see it, but we rebuilt support.xbox.com from the ground up to help every page load faster.