Microsoft has announced it has updated its Intune Customer Adoption Pack and made it widely available. Organizations can use the service to aid Intune deployment through devices and ensure optimum adoption.
Created for IT admins, management, and trainers, the Intune Customer Adoption Pack comes with various drivers for Intune integration through an organization.
Included in the pack are posters, videos, and templates that can be leveraged to spread Intune adoption through a business. Microsoft says the pack is customizable, so templates can be used out-of-the-box or customized to organizational needs.
“We are excited to announce the updated Microsoft Intune Customer Adoption Pack is now available. It is a set of content and guidance that IT administrators, trainers, champions, and change management professionals can use to drive Microsoft Intune adoption in your organization and help ensure your users get up and running quickly.”
Templates, Guides, and Videos
The Intune Adoption Pack is comprised of the following tools:
- Email #1: Explain the benefits, expectations and schedule. Take this opportunity to showcase any other new services whose access will be granted on devices managed by Intune.
- Email #2: Announce that services are now ready for access through Microsoft Intune. Tell users to enroll now. Give users a timeline before their access is affected. Remind users of benefits and strategic reasons for migration.
Intune Enrollment Guide
This PDF attachment can be provided to your users as-is, or you may customize the Word version to include your internal resources and contact information.
We have created and included short, step-by-step YouTube videos to aid your users in easily enrolling their devices in Intune.
- Enroll your Android device for full management
- Enroll your Android device for Work Profile management
- Enroll your iOS device
- Enroll your macOS device
- Enroll your Windows 10 device”