This article was contributed by Shikha Tyagi, who works as a writer for Path of EX.
Have you ever muted a video on your Android device and realized you need it back? It is also possible that the video you have downloaded is muted by default. So, you must think: Why is my sound not working? But whatever the reason is, it’s a frustrating issue that can ruin your multimedia experience. Don’t panic! A few ways can help you resolve the no sound on video on Android problem.
Now, whether you are a forgetful video watcher or want to make your videos always audible on your Android device, you must look for the steps to resolve the no sound on videos problem. Here, we will introduce a solution – Wondershare Repairit Video Repair, to fix no sound when playing videos on Android that can save your day.
This article will help you understand the steps for no sound on video on Android issues and some safety tips that can help you not get no sound on Android phone issues regularly. But first, let us delve into the importance of audio in the video.
Why Does Audio Matter in Videos?
Audio makes your video live and gets excitement and engagement into it. Audios also help you know about the depicted emotions instead of only showing the moving objects in the video. But if you are getting poor sound quality or looking for the reason “why is my sound not working on my Android device,” you must first check the vital role of sound in your video.
The Vital Role of Sound
Below are some points that will help you understand the importance of audio with video.
- Audio adds Content and understanding: Audio helps you understand what is happening in the video. For example, if the video is about a recipe, with the help of audio, you can understand instructions more effectively.
- Audio can Help Create a Sense of Immersion: Whether a video is educational or informative, it can be understood if it is audible.
- Audio Makes Video More Engaging: Audio helps keep the viewer’s attention and make them more interested. Studies have also shown that videos with audio are more engaging and understanding than those without audio.
How to Use Wondershare Repairit to Repair Sound?
If you are looking for ways to restore the muted sound on your Android devices, you must get the Wondershare Repairit Video Repair software on your device. We have mentioned steps in an easy and organized way to help you restore the no sound when playing videos on Android devices using the Wondershare Repairit Video Repair software.
Step 1: Download and Install Wondershare Repairit
First, download and install the Wondershare Repairit Video Repair on your computer. Here, we are sharing steps that will guide you through it.
- Go to the official website of Wondershare Repairit Video Repair.
- There, you will find the option to download the software.
- You will see the software availability for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- Once the software is installed on your device, launch the program to begin the recovery process.
Step 2: Add Your Muted Video
Once you have installed the software and launched its recovery process, follow the instructions below to add your muted video.
- Tap the “Add” button within the Repairit interface to import the muted video you want to repair.
- You can select one or multiple videos for batch processing.
- It is a suitable choice to fix numerous videos at once.
Step 3: Start the Video Repair Process
After uploading the corrupt videos, you can click the “Repair” button to fix video issues.
Step 4: Preview and Save Your Video
After the repair is finished, you can preview and save the resulting file.
- Preview the video to see if the sound has been restored.
- If you are happy with the results, click the “Save” button to save the video to the location you want on your computer.
If you do not wish to get the frustration of no sound on an Android phone, then you must follow a few preventive measures. We have stated a few of the below points.
To avoid the inconvenience of no sound when playing videos on Android in the future, you must set up a regular backup for your important video files. Backing up your videos ensures you have copies of them in case of no sound on video on Android or any other problems.
Update Your Android Device
Software that is not up to date can sometimes cause audio problems. Ensure your Android device is running the latest operating system and firmware updates to ensure optimal performance.
If you are worried about “Why is my sound not working?” We can understand that having no sound when playing videos on Android can be incredibly frustrating. You can easily restore the audio to your muted video with the help of Wondershare Repairit Video Repair software. Incorporating this powerful tool can resolve the annoying silence plaguing Android videos. Its user-friendly interface and efficient repairing abilities help you restore the no sound on videos’ full glory.
No more muted videos! Enjoy seamless audio-visual experiences with Wondershare Repairit Video Repair.
About the author
Shikha Tyagi is a technology lover, enthusiastic science teacher, and a full-time mom. Her love for playing with words has brought her to Path of EX. Shikha can easily convert complex technical terms into easy languages. Moreover, her expertise in understanding errors makes troubleshooting super-easy for her readers.