Microsoft is celebrating the two-year anniversary of Outlook Mobile with today´s release. The extensions add a wide range of features to Outlook, such as automatic translation of messages into different languages, automatic actions for Trello, adding email clips to Evernote, GIF insertion and much more.
Here is the full list of what can be done with the various new Outlook for iOS add-ins:
- Evernote – “Clip emails from Outlook to a project notebook in Evernote, where they will appear alongside other project-related assets such as meeting notes, saved web pages or Office documents.”
- Translator – “Translate email messages on the fly, with support for 60 languages powered by Microsoft Translator.”
- Nimble – “Get insights on any contact included in Outlook, including broad social profiles, industry, shared relationships, mutual interests, company profile, revenue and more, to help you get prepared for meetings and engage effectively.”
- Trello – turn your email into actionable items, keep track of projects, and make sure emails don't go unseen.
- Dynamics 365 provides real time insights for business contacts and their organization in the inbox
- Smartsheet – helps you manage and automate work so you can get work assigned, updated, and completed more quickly.
- GIPHY to easily add GIFs to your emails and make “Congratulations” a little more fun.