Microsoft and Nvidia are extending their partnership to help accelerate AI startups. The companies will link their Microsoft for Startups and Nvidia Inception services together to help customers.
Nvidia Inception is a virtual accelerator program that gives startups tools to access GPUs and AI for data science applications. As for Microsoft for Startups, it is an initiative that provides technical resources and free cloud solutions to Microsoft partner startups.
With the integration of the two services will allow customers of both services to get benefits from the other. Among the tools available include market support, Nvidia GPU credits IN Azure, and technology resources.
“This partnership will allow us to accelerate AI startups with NVIDIA’s deep technical expertise and market-leading GPU technology on Microsoft Azure, combined with both companies’ ability to connect startups with customers,” said Microsoft’s Daniel Sevitt.
For Nvidia Inception customers, the following benefits are available from Microsoft for Startups:
- Free access to specific Microsoft technologies suited to every startup’s needs, including up to $120,000 in free credits in the Azure cloud
- Go-to-market resources to help startups sell alongside Microsoft’s global sales channels
As for members of Microsoft for Startups, the following solutions are available:
- Technology expertise on implementing GPU applications and hardware
- Free access to NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute online courses, such as “Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision” and “Accelerating Data Science”
- Unlimited access to DevTalk, a forum for technical inquiries and community engagement
- Go-to-market assistance and hardware discounts across the NVIDIA portfolio, from NVIDIA DGX AI systems to NVIDIA Jetson embedded computing platforms