Microsoft Garage has revealed a new project. Called Digital Marketing Center, the solution is focused on automating digital marketing processes for small and midsized businesses (SMBs). To achieve this, the Garage has leveraged its artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
As always, this project has been developed through the ethos of Microsoft Garage. The special division of the company allows employees from separate businesses to collaborate on projects. Creations from the Garage are outside Microsoft’s core product selection, so experimentation is encouraged.
Looking at Digital Marketing Center, the project was helmed by Program Managers Prince Bajracharya and Rosé Dorleans from Microsoft Advertising. Both found that SMBs are not managing their digital managing demands well and are often overwhelmed.
With many businesses simply turning their back on the digital marketplace, Dorleans and Bajracharya decided to create a solution to help.
Digital Marketing Center aims to streamline entry to digital marketing. Specifically, it provides an automated management suite for social media. The service includes an advertising campaign that is automatically set up, while also offering budget management for digital marketing.
Microsoft Garage says DMC works across numerous platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Microsoft Advertising.
“Manage search and social advertising with AI that helps automatically improve your campaign
- Create campaigns quickly Set advertising goals to help increase online visits, physical visitors, or calls to your business, then define location targets and a daily budget
- Draft and automate ad content Write a few ads to start, then watch as Digital Marketing Center creates additional ones for you to optimize your campaign performance
- Optimize your ROI with AI Sit back as the AI behind the tool automatically distributes your budget across platforms to help you get the best return on your investment, no need to monitor yourself
- Analyze reports Review key metrics like impressions, clicks, and engagement, all in one place
Manage organic social media from one, simple place
- Create and publish content Draft and schedule content to publish on linked Facebook accounts
- Interact with your customers Like and reply to comments on posts via your Facebook Page and Instagram business account
- Analyze reports Review key metrics like impressions, engagements, and audience growth, all in one place”
Small to medium businesses interested in Digital Marketing Center can fill out this short survey to see if they are eligible. This form will need to be completed by the end of October to enter the testing stage.