Whiteboard was launched on Windows 10 last year. A collaborative application, Whiteboard integrates with inking capabilities of Microsoft Office to bring content to a screen that can be used by multiple users across devices.
Users can work together either locally or online with touch support. Documents sync automatically to the loud for use on any PC at a later date and inviting another user is as easy as sharing a link.
Elsewhere in the new Android update, Microsoft has improved the “Call Me” feature. When in meetings, the feature will remember your phone number. Furthermore, trending messages now appear in the Activity feed.
Below is the full changelog for Microsoft Teams version 1416@
- Collaborate on a Microsoft Whiteboard during a meeting
- “Call me” in meetings now remembers your number for easier re-dialing
- See trending messages in your Activity feed
- See What's New in Teams from within the app
- Teams is now available in Hindi, Filipino, Bengali, and Telugu
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Microsoft Teams is available here from the Play Store for Android devices.