The Microsoft Inspire conference is almost here, providing partners with an opportunity to learn more about the company and its employees. As always, the Redmond giant is putting a lot of effort into giving a good show, and much of that is thanks to the speakers.
This year, CEO Satya Nadella will be joined by the executive vice president of worldwide commercial business, Judson Althoff. Following him will be CVP of Office marketing Kirk Koenigsbauer and many more.
These high-ranking executives should offer a unique perspective on business and technology, as well as the inner workings of the company.
However, it's also a lot more than that. “Our flagship partner event provides attendees with the opportunity to really connect with Microsoft employees, with industry experts, and with other partners,” said Gavriella Schuster, CVP of worldwide channels and programs. “Even more than that, Microsoft Inspire is about bringing passionate individuals together to give a voice to technology and to drive positive change.”
Full List of Speakers
As well as the one's already mentioned, Schuster gave a rundown of the major speakers and provided a complete list. Here they are in full:
- Satya Nadella – CEO
- Ron Huddleston – Corporate Vice President, One Commercial Partner
- Judson Althoff – CVP of Office 365 Client Applications
- Gavriella Schuster – CVP of Worldwide Channels and Programs
- Toni Townes-Whitley – CVP of Public Sector and Industry
- Brad Smith – President and Cheif Legal Officer
- Alyssa Fitzpatrick – GM, Worldwide SMB
- Aziz Benmalek – VP, Worldwide Hosting & Managed Service Providers
- Carol Roth – Billion-dollar Dealmaker, Business Advisor, Small Business Expert
- David Smith – VP, Worldwide SMB
- Jill Rowley – Digital Transformation and Social Selling Strategist
- John Quiñones – ABC News Veteran and Host of What Would You Do?
- Kris Plachy – Leadership and Communication Coach
- Mary Jo Foley – Freelance Technology Writer, Author, Podcaster and News Editor
- Tony Byers, Ph.D. –Former Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Starbucks
Sessions will be available both live and on-demand for those who can't catch everything. Registration is still open, and you'll get $100 off an all-access pass if you do it by the end of the day. The event will run from 9th – 13th of July in Washington D.C.'s Walter E. Washinton Convention Center.