Back in March, Microsoft released Arrow Launcher 3.2 with blank apps pages, PDF support, and more. Now, the company has released an update for its custom Android launcher, which adds several new features and brings the version number to 3.3.
Thanks to the latest update, the utility page of Arrow Launcher now supports multiple widget cards. Beta testers of the app are now able to add their favorite music, news, and weather cards in the utility page.
In addition, Arrow Launcher v3.3 adds a new card and a new page. Users that are part of the app's beta testing now have access to a Calendar card and a Calendar page.
Here is the full changelog:
- “Utility page supports multiple widget cards; now you can add your favor news, music, weather cards in the utility page.
- Calendar card and calendar page
- Passcode support for hidden apps
- Right swipe to go BACK for page navigation
- Add feature page via overview mode
- Store more apps within a folder
- Auto download wallpaper thumbnail
- Fix bugs and crash issues”
Arrow Launcher 2017 update “spree”
This latest update to the Arrow Launcher (beta) is one of the many Microsoft has announced so far in 2017. The company is making sure that the custom Android launcher stays on top, providing users with an easy-to-use interface and performance enhancements.