Back in February, Microsoft added more merchants to the Personal Shopping Assistant on Microsoft Edge. Now, the company has released the application on Android, as a beta.
The Personal Shopping Assistant started as a browser extension from Microsoft Garage. Available for Chrome, Opera, Edge, and Firefox, the app helps users shop online with their browser as they normally do.
Products that users search for will automatically start appearing within the assistant, under Browsed. The Personal Shopping Assistant also allows users to save products they like to Favorites and get notified when their prices change.
Here is a list of what the Personal Shopping Assistant offers:
- Automatically remembers products you browse inside the browser and shopping Apps
- Stores price, picture, reviews and ratings automatically for products you browse
- Get automatic price change notifications for products and always get the best price
- Find other places to buy products you browse and save money
- Organize products you like into convenient boards, share with others
- Get all your shopping across phone, tablet, PC and Mac in one place, automatically
To learn more about the Microsoft Personal Shopping Assistant, check Microsoft's video:
Microsoft launched the Microsoft Personal Shopping Assistant back in June 2016, as a product of Microsoft Garage. Microsoft's Garage is the collaborative division of Redmond which lets developers work together on outside products.