Just three days ago, Microsoft announced Microsoft Teams' global availability in 181 countries and 19 languages. Now, the company has informed its customers that it offers hands-on, free, live sessions where they will have the opportunity to test drive Microsoft Teams, Windows 10, and Office 365.
These small-group, interactive sessions will last 90 minutes and will have a maximum of 12 participants.
During the sessions, customers will learn how to apply Microsoft Teams, Windows 10, and Office 365 to their own business scenarios and see how they work for them.
Here is a list of what Microsoft offers during these sessions:
- “Explore how Microsoft Teams helps you collaborate with your co-workers in different locations and time zones.
- Discover how you can keep your information more secure without inhibiting your workflow.
- Learn how to visualize and analyze complex data, quickly zeroing in on the insights you need.
- See how multiple team members can access, edit and review documents simultaneously.
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately.”
You can reserve your seat at a session through the following links:
Features of Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is Microsoft's chat-based workspace. The app is part of Office 365 and since its preview's launch, more than 50.000 companies worldwide starting using it. The company added more than 100 new features to Microsoft Teams since November and here are the most significant ones: