In July 2016, Microsoft announced a new service called Microsoft Bookings for Office 365 Business Premium subscribers. Now, the company has released the app out of preview and for all to download on Android.
Microsoft Bookings is a service which allows users to view and manage their calendar while providing them with a customer list they can easily manage. Microsoft's latest application lets you create bookings or make changes to existing ones, and provides users with a list of staff members and their availability.
Owners of an Office 365 Business Premium subscription can use Bookings to respond to customers easily and quickly. The app also gives directions to where the users' next booking is.
Facebook Page integration
Microsoft Bookings also supports Facebook Page integration since last October, when Microsoft announced a big update to the app. Once Bookings is set up in a Facebook Page, customers can simply click the ‘Book Now' button and select the service and time that works for them.
Bookings is one of the six Office Business apps which Microsoft launched back in October 2016. The suite of Office apps also included:
- “Mile IQ: Automatically track miles for taxes and expenses.
- Invoice: Get paid faster by generating invoices on the go.
- Spend (coming soon): Go receipt free and track all your expenses for finances and taxes.
- Point: Get more word of mouth referrals from your satisfied customers.
- Presence (coming soon): Establish yourself online simply and confidently track your web presence.”
You can download Microsoft Bookings for Android here.