Microsoft Arrow Launcher is among the company’s best Android-specific services. It is also one of the best launchers available on the Google Play Store. Today, Microsoft is making the application better with the launch of a new update. The release brings the Arrow Launcher to version 2.9.1 and comes with an extensive changelog.
In this instance, an extensive changelog does not directly mean a bunch of new features. Instead, with v.2.9.1, Microsoft has focused on under the hood updates. The company has tweaked the overall experience to give users of Arrow Launcher a smoother performance.
Arrow Launcher does come with one new feature that’s worthy of mention. Microsoft has brought Bing wallpaper as an icon on the home page. Users can tap on the icon to change the image, with Bing’s numerous excellent images available.
Elsewhere, Microsoft has made bug fixes and general changes. Below is the full changelog:
- Bing wallpaper is now an icon on your home page. Tap the icon on your home page to change it.
- Bug and crash fixes. Too many to list — but we promise that Arrow is now faster than ever.
Microsoft’s Android is among the most complete on the Play Store and has become a favorite amongst Android users. The app allows users to customize app icons and position them where they want. Information for apps is also available, such as the most used applications per day.
Arrow Launcher also has integrations such as Wunderlist, which allows users to access reminders across devices.
Full Arrow Launcher Features:
- Apps: The ultimate in customization. Arrange apps to your heart’s content, or have your apps ranked based on daily usage.
- Recent activity: Quickly get back to all of your recent activity: phone calls, text messages, photos, file downloads, and app installs. Every important action is just a tap away.
- People: No more hunting around your phone contact list. Easily find and contact the people who matter the most.
- Reminders: Never forget anything again. With Wunderlist integration, access your reminders everywhere on your PC, on the Web, and on your phone.
- Documents: Access your most important Office documents on the cloud, and easily share them with friends.