Thanks to the new Run Now feature, you can test-run new scheduled triggers instantly and see step-by-step what happens. However, the option only works for flows that have the Recurrence trigger. Otherwise, flows will run only in the case where their trigger returns new data.
This will come particularly handy to users who need to perform runs momentarily, without waiting for the scheduled trigger.
With the addition of the following six new services, Microsoft Flow now supports over 80 different products:
- Buffer – Buffer is a social media management for marketers and agencies. Access your pending and sent updates, social media profiles, and more.
- Google Contacts – Google Contacts is an online address book, integrated across your Google products and more.
- Harvest – Harvest is a simple tool to help track the time spent by your team on each project and task.
- Medium – Medium is a vibrant network of thinkers who care about the world and making it better. Connect to your Medium account to track new publications, write stories and more.
- MSN Weather – MSN Weather gets you the very latest weather forecast, including temperature, humidity, precipitation for your location.
- Typeform – Build beautiful, engaging, and conversational online forms, surveys, quizzes, landing pages, and much more with Typeform.
Microsoft Flow helps create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more. The company first introduced it in April, focusing more on the enterprise rather than the consumer-focused IFTTT, its main rival.
The latest batch of added new services improves an already rather flexible and multifaceted platform. It further expands it to an all-around automation and integration system.
Microsoft recently introduced Guided Learning for Microsoft Flow. The online course explains the platform step by step, designed to build knowledge from the beginning. As a result, it's a perfect start for those looking to get information and learn about the platform.