Here is the complete list of new changes from the official changelog:
- Lasso select now at your fingertips with Excel Mobile Tap the Surface pen button to use Lasso Select on ink without visiting the ribbon.
- Select and move objects with greater ease in Excel Mobile Use your Surface pen to resize, rotate, move handles on objects and more.
- Open more files with Excel Mobile Now you can open files that contain form controls and Scenario Manager on your device.
- Add multiple Microsoft accounts to OneNote You can now add all of your favorite notebooks to OneNote, even if the notebooks were created by using different Microsoft accounts.
- Undo easily with OneNote Minds can change anytime! Use the undo button to rewrite and undo your note-taking history.
The December update focuses on Excel Mobile and OneNote for Windows 10. It is a part of Microsoft's routine monthly effort to improve its Office apps across all platforms.
Microsoft is still accepting applications in the Insider program so if you aren't a part of it yet, you still have the chance to opt in.
Here's how to sign up:
- Go to the Office Insider website and hit “Get Started.”
- Sign into your Microsoft account with an Office 365 subscription.
- Download the Windows Insider app.
- Install the latest versions of the Office Suite.
The company also encourages its users to provide feedback by doing the following: