Here is the complete list of new changes from the official changelog:
- Lasso select now at your fingertips with Excel Mobile Tap the Surface pen button to use Lasso Select on ink without visiting the ribbon.
- Select and move objects with greater ease in Excel Mobile Use your Surface pen to resize, rotate, move handles on objects and more.
- Open more files with Excel Mobile Now you can open files that contain form controls and Scenario Manager on your device.
- Add multiple Microsoft accounts to OneNote You can now add all of your favorite notebooks to OneNote, even if the notebooks were created by using different Microsoft accounts.
- Undo easily with OneNote Minds can change anytime! Use the undo button to rewrite and undo your note-taking history.
The December update focuses on Excel Mobile and OneNote for Windows 10. It is a part of Microsoft’s routine monthly effort to improve its Office apps across all platforms.
The company also updated Office for Mac this week. Insiders on the Slow Ring now have accessibility built into the service, while hyperlinks have been added to PDF files in version 15.29.
Microsoft is still accepting applications in the Insider program so if you aren’t a part of it yet, you still have the chance to opt in.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Go to the Office Insider website and hit “Get Started.”
- Sign into your Microsoft account with an Office 365 subscription.
- Download the Windows Insider app.
- Install the latest versions of the Office Suite.
The company also encourages its users to provide feedback by doing the following: