Microsoft has introduced a new Flow Partner program today. This is a program that helps connect Microsoft Flow users and is accompanied by three services. With this release, users can become a certified partner and make connections to share talents.
Flow is Microsoft’s IFTTT competitor. It allows users to set up automated tasks for various services. The platform was first introduced in April and has landed on iOS and Android in preview.
The feature is focused on enterprise more than the consumer-focused IFTTT. It lets users create automated workflows between applications.
The automated chains can offer notifications, data collection, and file synchronization.
“Microsoft Flow makes it easy to mash-up two or more different services. Today, it is publicly available as a preview, at no cost. We have connections to 35+ different services, including both Microsoft services like OneDrive and SharePoint, and public software services like Slack, Twitter and Salesforce.com, with more being added every week.”
Microsoft Flow was released to general availability at the end of last month. It had been in preview since April and in that time had picked up thousands of users across thousands of organizations.
Flow Partner Service
As mentioned, Microsoft also introduced some new services:
- Asana enables teams to manage their projects and tasks in one place.
- Campfire is an instant messaging tool used for communication and file sharing within teams.
- EasyRedmine is a tool for software project management.
- JIRA is a software development tool for agile teams to plan, track, and release world-class software.
- Redmine is an open-source tool for software project management.
- Vimeo is a powerful tool for video management, marketing, and analytics all in one place.