Microsoft's Envision conference did well in April, and the company is kicking off registration for next year's already. The event will be hosted in Los Angeles is set to start on February 28th.
A range of popular speakers are making an appearance, including CEO Satya Nadella, chief legal officer Brad Smith, and Executive Vice President Amy Hood. Passes range from $1995 for three days to $995 for one.
Microsoft has announced an agenda ahead of time, which includes fireside chats, a digital transformation keynote, and networking opportunities.
- “7.00am-8.30am: Meet and network with business leaders over breakfast
- 8.30am – 9.45am: Digital Transformation keynote
- 10.15am – 12.00pm: Fireside chats with top business and industry leaders
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm: Continue networking over lunch
- 1.15pm – 4.00pm: Fireside chats and a variety of topical industry discussions for business executives
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm: Innovation chat
- 6.00pm – 8.00pm: Networking and Happy Hour
- 7.00pm – 8.30pm: Women in Business”
The other two days will be on Wednesday 1st March and Thursday 2nd March. That's a few days apart, but Microsoft has a ton of exclusive hotels for attendees.
Wednesday and Thursday feature much of the same content as the first day, with some minor changes to timing and longer networking sessions.
The event is in LA. LIVE, right in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. There are tons of places to eat, shop and watch movies within the complex, so attendees will have plenty to do on their days off.
The conference will end early on Thursday at 2 pm, following some topical industry discussions for business execs. Spaces are limited so you'd better register now if you want the best seats.
You can also find the schedule for the other days on the Envision website.