Microsoft is at it again. The company has sent out yet another Xbox One Preview update for those on the preview program. With the latest release, preview users are moved to build rs1_xbox_rel_1610.160909-1900. The update started rolling out late yesterday.
As this is a part of the Xbox One Preview program, the update is not available to everyone. The preview program works the same as the Windows Insider Program.
It gives members a chance to see upcoming Xbox features before their reach end users. Because the slew of previews release recently are rs1 (Redstone 1), they are due to come to all users soon.
Here is the full changelog:
- OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.160909-1900
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 9/12 (1:00 AM GMT 13/9)
- Resolved an issue which caused LFG details to fail to load when there were unconfirmed participants.
- You can now add descriptions to Clubs.
- Resolved an issue where some users couldn't create clubs although their settings were set to allow it.
- Resolved an issue which caused the Xbox One to not detect some users HDR10 TVs as HDR10 capable.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes interrupted background audio when returning to the dashboard.
- KNOWN ISSUES:
Xbox Universal Store
- When using Cortana to search the store for genres (ie. “Hey Cortana, search the Store for Horror”, search results fail to populate.
- Workaround: Search for genres via text.
- When receiving voice messages from another user, you may not receive a notification.
- Some of the Club fixes here are definitely welcome ones. If you weren't able to create a Club before, you'll definitely want to try again tonight.
Since the launch of the Summer (Anniversary) Update last month, Microsoft has been busy. Earlier in the week, the company launched the last Xbox One Preview release. Improvements were made to Backward Compatibility, while also changing Groove Music and the Xbox One (Windows) Store.
Last Saturday Microsoft sent out another Xbox One Preview build. That release brought Xbox One preview users to OS version rrs1_xbox_rel_1608.160901-1913. This was also a preview release, but actually made its way to end users yesterday.