The end of summer is here and we will all be settling down in our living rooms as the dark nights loom. Microsoft is willing to help with the nightly entertainment with its Movies & TV End of Summer sale. The discounts are plenty and include money off a number of classic and new movies and TV shows.
Some of the movies are 2016 cinematic release. For example, love it or hate it, you can get a special edition of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Other newer movies include 10 Cloverfield Lane and The Big Short.
TV fans will also be happy. Microsoft has slashed the price on a number of shows, such as NCIS and Criminal Minds. Below we have selected some key price cuts from Microsoft’s categories. You can head to the companies official page at the source to see all the deals.
Indeed, there are dozens of discounts to be had:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition – $14.99
- The Big Short – from $2.99
- Harry Potter: Complete 8 Film Edition – $56.99
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy – $15.99
- Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation – $10.99
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes – $9.99
- 22 Jump Street – $9.99
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow – $19.99
- Criminal Minds Season 11 – $29.99
- ThunderCats – $29.99
- South Park Season 20 – $24.99
We are sure there is something in there for everyone. The deals are up to 44% off original prices, so there are some substantial discounts. If you was waiting to stock your entertainment arsenal, the Movies & TV End of Summer Sale is a good place to start.