Enterprise Advantage brings traditional Enterprise Agreement offers to the MPSA and provides the best value to mid-sized organizations for a three-year, organization-wide and optional platform-wide purchase:
- “Mix perpetual and subscription software with cloud services like Office 365, Azure, and CRM Online, organization-wide
- Purchase any time, whatever you need, with no additional enrolments
- Enjoy budget predictability and price protection
- Buy how you want, taking advantage of your combined purchases across the organization to maximize value
- More easily manage your assets, including true-up and true-down of subscriptions and services, to meet ever-changing business needs”
In early 2017, Enterprise Advantage on MPSA will be available for all commercial customers in markets where the MPSA is available. However, it will be of particular interest to customers with up to 2,400 users or devices. It will offer the same business bargain, including products, pricing, and coverage, as the Enterprise Agreement, and will also include the flexibility of MPSA to align to your purchasing structure and needs.
More About MSPA:
MPSA is Microsoft’s licensing agreement that is meant to enable users to consolidate various licensing contracts into a single, no expiring agreement for all organizations. It was designed to replace software-centric licensing and purchasing agreements with something simpler that would appeal to customers using a mix of Microsoft software and services.
Microsoft also plans to introduce similar offerings- Government Advantage on MPSA and Education Advantage MPSA, later in 2017. The company will continue to build additional functionality to support customers with modern licensing choices.