Gavriella Schuster, General Manager of Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Group has shared a special offer in which they're offering free SkyKick Cloud Backup service for speedy data backup and recovery.
The company has partnered with SkyKick and with other partner program benefits to create a simple and free solution for backing up important data.
The offer is valid from now through June 2016, and is limited only to eligible partners in Australia, New Zealand, the US, and Canada. More countries will also come on-board in near future.
Since the process of backing up business data is very slow and risky, many businesses choose not to back up their data that often. This leads to serious issues when employees unknowingly delete emails, files, and folders that are still essential to the business.
The Worldwide Partner Group wants businesses to focus on their customers rather than worrying about such situations. They provide an excellent opportunity to back up Exchange, OneDrive, or SharePoint data and increase familiarity with Microsoft Azure
Several Benefits Along With Data Protection
Under this offer, eligible partners will get a bunch of benefits which will include:
- Unlimited online storage space for backing up your Exchange, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint data on Azure
- A quick and easy setup without complicated installation processes
- Instant restore benefits with one-click to get you up and running within minutes.
- Savings of US$2,000 per month for a 500-seat organization on SkyKick Cloud Backup
- Top-of-the line security and compliance for your data
Businesses can take advantage of this offer by following a step-by-step guide to activate Azure IURs, set up tenants in Azure management portal, and manage access and data storage settings. It provides full coverage and serves as an ideal backup plan, which matters the most for growth and profitability.
Source: Microsoft Partner Network