Microsoft is revealing a new holiday bundle for Xbox 1TB every day this week. Today’s $399 bundle includes with Gears of War, Rare Replay and Ori and the Blind.
The Holiday season is full of surprises for everyone, including tech and gaming industry’s giants. Before each year ends, companies announce their new products and prices drop for popular gadgets and games.
There will be a new bundle everyday until Friday
Last week, Microsoft has announced they will be unveiling a new Xbox One bundle every day this week until Friday. The first bundle was announced yesterday, the Xbox One 1TB plus Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Today’s announcement is much bigger, including three games and a Xbox One 1TB console. It is the same price with yesterday’s bundle, $399 and available for preorder at Microsoft’s online store. The bundle will be available on November 3.
Here is everything you will get:
- Xbox One 1TB console with one Xbox One controller
- Gears of War:Ultimate Edition: Original game is rebuilt for 1080p, and it includes 60FPS multiplayer with unreleased 19 maps, six game modes and five chapters.
- Access to entire Xbox 360 Gears of War Collection: Through backward compatibility, it will be at no additional cost to play this collection, when you play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live by Dec. 31, 2015.
- Rare Replay: A collection of 30 games from Battletoads and Banjo-Kazooie to Perfect Dark.
- Ori and the Blind Forest: A full game download of action-platform game.
All bundles will be available at participating retailers for the Xbox One, except for Canada, China and the UK.
Microsoft will also announce two new bundles in the following months. In October, there will be a special Halo 5: Guardians bundle, and in November, the company will be announcing Xbox One Elite Bundle.
Source: Microsoft Store